Level 2 Food Safety Training Course
Our level 2 food safety course provides a basic working knowledge and understanding of food safety and its importance on-site.
Covering food safety hazards and on-site controls, our course takes operatives through the ways in which they can impact food safety and help to protect the consumer and business.
We offer Level 2 Awards in Food Safety for Manufacturing, Catering and Retail.
Why choose us?
- Our level 2 food safety course is delivered in an interactive and fun way with lots of exercises to maintain engagement
- We tailor the course to the specifics of your on-site processes and controls, ensuring the content is relevant and meaningful
Aimed at: Key Operatives or Supervisors
Duration: 1 day
Aim: To provide a basic understanding of food safety on site
Examining Body: Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance
Maximum number of delegates: 12
- Personal responsibility for food safety
- How to keep him/herself clean and hygienic
- How to keep the working area clean and hygienic
- How to keep the product safe
- HABC: a 30 question multiple-choice examination to be completed within one hour
See what our delegates say about our Level 2 Food Safety courses
“Overall, very helpful course, nice atmosphere and very helpful tutor” Muller Milk & Ingredients, Droitwich – February 2017