Level 3 Food Safety Training Course
Typically aimed at supervisors, this course provides a broader knowledge of food safety hazards and controls.
This Level 3 Food Safety course delivers the knowledge and awareness required to implement and monitor food safety controls, as well as providing the confidence to challenge controls and contribute to their design or review. It also helps supervisors realise the vital role they play in food safety management on site.
We offer a Level 3 Food Safety Supervision Award for Manufacturing and Catering.
At a glance: Level 3 Food Safety
Aimed at: Supervisors/Managers involved in food safety management
Duration: 3 days
Aim: To provide skills required to supervise food safety
Maximum number of delegates: 12
Assessment method: Multiple-choice exam
Examining Body: HABC (Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance)
Course Content: Level 3 Food Safety
- Introduction to food safety hazards and controls
- The detail of different types of hazards and their control
- Using HACCP to manage food safety hazards
- The role of supervision in food safety management
Why choose us?
- We use experienced trainers who generate great feedback and exam results
- Our course is packed full of interaction and site specific exercises to challenge thinking and develop competency
- We tailor our in-house course to the specifics of your on-site food safety controls ensuring the content is relevant and meaningful
What our delegates have to say about our Level 3 Food Safety course
“Gill was a great tutor. The course was well planned with excellent delivery. It was intersting and enjoyable with lots of relevant examples from a very experienced tutor.” CSM Bakery Solutions – In-house Level 3 Food Safety – April 2017
“Loved the course. Debbie was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Very good workbooks as they are factory specific.” Melton Foods – In-house Level 3 Food Safety – April 2017
- 2 hour examination of 60 multiple-choice questions
It is recommended that candidates have a Level 2 qualification in Food Safety