Level 3 Food Safety for Manufacturing Training Course
Why choose us?
- We use experienced trainers who generate great feedback and exam results
- Our course is packed full of interaction and site specific exercises to challenge thinking and develop competency
- We tailor our in-house course to the specifics of your on-site food safety controls ensuring the content is relevant and meaningful
Typically aimed at supervisors, this Level 3 Food Safety training course provides a broader knowledge of food safety hazards and controls.
This course delivers the knowledge and awareness required to implement and monitor food safety controls, as well as providing the confidence to challenge controls and contribute to their design or review. It also helps supervisors realise the vital role they play in food safety management on site.
- Introduction to food safety hazards and controls
- The detail of different types of hazards and their control
- Using HACCP to manage food safety hazards
- The role of supervision in food safety management
Supervisors and front line managers
- 90 minute examination of 45 multiple choice questions
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC)
Level 3 Food Safety course options
Fantastic teacher. Very interesting training and feel more confident with the knowledge gained. The handouts were useful and activities were fun and enjoyable.
CSM Bradford – November 2017
Enjoyed the whole course and would recommend to others. Excellent, friendly tutor. She makes everything very easy to understand.