HACCP For Engineers Workshop
Why choose us?
- We have many years of HACCP expertise
- Our trainers generate great feedback and results
- We use your HACCP plans during training to ensure a thorough understanding of how your HACCP works and where Engineers can have an impact
- Our course is packed full of interaction and site specific exercises to challenge thinking
Our HACCP for Engineers course focuses on how important engineers are in terms of food safety and HACCP.
The course covers the HACCP basics, of why and how it is used. The key aim of the course is for Engineers to appreciate the significant impact they can have on the effectiveness of HACCP and food safety.
This includes from providing expertise for the HACCP team, to machine and process settings and inputs to investigations.
- What HACCP is, why we need it, and your impact on the system
- Consequences of getting it wrong
- Responsibility and accountability
- Root Cause Analysis
- Validation of the HACCP system
Approx 5 hours
Adele Adams Associates Ltd