Root Cause Analysis Training Workshop
Why choose us?
- We use experienced trainers who generate great feedback and results
- Our course is packed full of interaction and exercises to challenge thinking and develop competency
- We tailor our in-house course to the specifics of your on-site controls ensuring the content is relevant and meaningful
Concentrating on the practical application of root cause analysis techniques, this course provides the knowledge and understanding required to carry out effective and robust root cause analysis investigations.
Based on BRC requirements, this course utilises practical exercises to bring the topic to life. Your team will be shown the vital role they can all play in identifying root causes and implementing long-term solutions.
- Benefits of root cause analysis
- Terminology – corrective and preventative actions
- BRC requirements
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Implementing & verifying preventative action plans
Site wide teams & others responsible for managing investigations
No formal assessment, certificate of attendance
Adele Adams Associates Ltd