Food Defence: Assessing Raw Materials and On-Site Threats (VACCP & TACCP)
Why choose us?
- We have developed and published our own new VACCP & TACCP methodology for the assessment of threats and vulnerabilities, which is recognised by leading retailers. Delegates receive a copy of our updated pioneering textbook ‘Assessing Threat Vulnerability for Food Defence’
- Our course is packed full of interaction and exercises to challenge thinking and develop competency
- Methodology in the book has been endorsed by Professor Chris Elliott
Our course has just been updated to coincide with the launch of our second edition ‘Assessing Threat Vulnerability for Food Defence’ book
Our one-day course will take you through new methodology which combines VACCP & TACCP into one easy, yet robust, risk assessment.
The course will explain how the new methodology can be applied to both raw materials and to a wider context of threats and vulnerabilities on-site and within the distribution chain.
- Background to food defence
- The need for a threat & vulnerability assessment
- Parallels with HACCP
- Assessing threat impact & vulnerability
- Identifying threat management techniques
- Vulnerable Threat Points
- Implementing & maintaining the system
- Horizon scanning
Technical, procurement, NPD managers and others in the TACCP/VACCP team
No formal assessment, certificate of attendance
Adele Adams Associates Ltd