Practical and cost effective training and consultancy solutions for the food manufacturing industry
Adele Adams Associates not only provides the highest quality training services, but also offers bespoke consultancy packages to regulate and validate food safety controls, helping you to achieve the highest marks at your next audit. With the majority of our work focused to food manufactuing training, we have a wealth of knowledge of many different companies, from SME’s to major blue chip corporations.
Just some of our clients...
We offer a wide range of practically focused food manufacturing training and development solutions, ranging from basic awareness to Level 4 nationally accredited programmes in food safety and HACCP for the food industry. All our courses can all be held in-house and can be adapted to your needs.
Our food manufacturing training programmes:
- Can be either highly bespoke or nationally certificated training solutions
- Are developed for a wide range of employee levels
- Are holistic solutions to generate site wide competency
- Offer ways of meeting the requirements of retailer and third party standards
- Are held in-house or at various locations in the UK
Our specialist consultancy can range from a quick technical query to a detailed review and overhaul of a food safety management system.
We design and review systems with you, not for you, then you retain ownership and understanding.
As consultants we can deliver:
- HACCP systems design
- HACCP systems review and advice on best practice
- Validation and verification advice
- Regular verification audits
- Quality management system design and review
- Preparation for certification audits
Our recent food manufacturing projects
Our projects include a wide variety of scope and size, here are just a few examples:
- Our largest bespoke training programme is the M&S Product Integrity training which we now have 3 courses within this branch, Getting Started, Improving your assessment and a Non-Technical version.
- Quality improvement training project for a major branded food manufacturer. Workshops were delivered over 6 sites, the programme focused on increasing awareness of the potential impact of people’s actions or lack of action on quality. This scenario-based workshop was highly interactive and included lots of breakout sessions to encourage open thinking and shared learnings. Two workshops were set out – product quality and complaints, and Incident management. The feedback was fantastic. We’ve also had feedback that customer complaints have decreased since this training, and is on the way to a 2020 goal set by the wider companies business objectives. (Find out more)
- Carried out a major HACCP review for a large dairy group to incorporate new manufacturing sites and drive consistency and detail into their HACCP systems
- Developed and delivered a modular technical training programme for front line mangers for a major UK branded food manufacturer. This included assignments, work based tasks and projects.
- Designed and delivered an extensive, bespoke HACCP and allergen awareness programme for a major noodle and dry goods manufacturer to develop awareness of the impact that operatives can have on product safety and allergens.