With a 92% pass rate, our effective trainers will provide you with the competency required to be an effective member of the HACCP team
This Level 3 HACCP qualification covers the practical application of the HACCP principles and provides the knowledge and understanding required to be an effective member of the HACCP team.
This is typically the level to which most food manufacturers working to BRC, or the major retailer requirements, would train their HACCP team members to.
- What HACCP is and why its used
- Legal requirements for HACCP
- The role of prerequisite programmes
- The Codex principles and steps
- Putting the principles into action
- Implementing HACCP
- Validation and verification of HACCP
- Documentation and record keeping
"Overall a good course. The trainer was very good and had an excellent level of understanding of the course"
New England Seafoods - Level 3 HACCP - August 2018