Food safety and quality culture has been widely discussed but rarely translated in practical activities. Our one day interactive course will help you to understand exactly what culture means, and how it can be established and improved.
Based around BRC v8 requirements, the course will take delegates through how to define ‘what good looks like’ for a positive culture and how to translate this into desired behaviours.
With tools and techniques to measure and assess current culture the course will cover how to create an action plan and priorities for improving culture. Culminating in how to measure and review progress, along with how to maintain momentum, the course will provide delegates with the clarity and practical tools to develop a fantastic onsite culture.
- What is culture?
- BRC v8 requirements
- What is your culture currently like?
- What does a good food safety and quality culture look like?
- Assessing your culture against ‘what good looks like’
- Implementing changes to improve culture
- Measuring and reviewing progress
- Maintaining momentum
Technical, quality, production / operations, HR managers, site senior leadership and consultants
Why choose us?
- We have a proven track record of successful facilitation
- Our trainers have direct industry experience and have delivered training and facilitated workshops for many years
- We can also deliver bespoke onsite workshops for your Senior Leadership Team, Front Line Mangers and key operatives to help you drive further progress
Want to know more about food safety culture? Have a look at some of our blogs and latest news.