Legal Food Labelling Open course content:
- Basic Requirements for Legal Labelling
- Ingredient Listings
- Requirements for Labelling Specific Categories of Foods
- Minimum Durability & Shelf Life
- Quantity Control & Indication of Quantity
- Allergen Labelling Requirements
- Nutrition Labelling
Food labelling laws make sure consumers get vital information about the foods they consume. Our legal labelling course provides the most up-to-date requirements for labelling. The course takes delegates through from basic requirements to the finer details of legislation and best practice. Covering allergens, nutrition and claims, our course helps delegates create labels that are legal and accurate.
Key supervisors / managers
Why choose us?
- Our trainers have practical experience of creating labels and many years of training experience too
- Our course is very interactive and packed full of exercises, group tasks and discussions to engage delegates and provide lasting competency