Principles for Effective Auditing and Inspection Training Course (L3)
Why choose us?
- We ensure our trainers have practical auditing experience and regularly carry out audits
- We use a practical approach to put the theory into practice, using documentation and systems to give ‘real life’ experience
- Our trainers generate great feedback and results
- Delegates gain a recognised qualification
The Level 3 Effective Auditing and Inspection Sills will provide a good understanding of the audit process and an auditor’s key skills and tools. Delegates will be taken through how to prepare checklists and questions and how to carry out effective internal audits.
The course includes a factory based practical audit, based on the site’s systems to put the theory into practice.
Our course will give your team the confidence and competency required to carry out effective audits to verify your systems.
- What internal auditing is and the benefits of it
- What auditing involves
- The auditor’s skills and tools
- The audit process including stages involved in auditing
- Practical auditing exercise using areas of your existing Quality Management System
A 30 question multiple-choice examination to be completed in 1 hour
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance