BRC Version 8 Compliance Conversion Training Course
Why choose us?
- We have created a conversion course that teaches you not only what you need to know about the changes to BRC Issue 8, but also how to implement them
- We have teamed up with Techni-K Consulting to bring you an in-depth understanding of the changes to BRC Food Safety Issue 8
This BRC Version 8 Conversion course has been designed by specialists in meeting the GFSI standards, including BRC.
We have used our expertise, in partnership with Techni-K Consulting, to develop a course which not only explains what the changes are but also what they mean and more importantly, what you need to do to comply.
It provides practical guidance on the systems, procedures you’ll need to implement and allowing you to provide the evidence you will need to demonstrate compliance to your auditor.
- Management commitment
- Food safety & quality management system
- Site standards
- Product & process control
- High risk, high care & ambient care
- Traded goods
Technical managers, quality managers, group compliance roles, and for open courses, consultants.
No formal assessment, certificate of attendance
Techni-K Consulting Ltd & Adele Adams Associates Ltd
BRC Issue 8 Course Feedback
Much more useful than previous conversion courses with accredited bodies. The book and slides were excellent. Excellent detail, easy to understand
A. Wilson – Paterson Arran – October 2018
I gained useful insight to changes in V8 and the day was effective and efficient. The course delivery with focus on changes and relevant discussion based on trainers and trainee experiences were most useful. The book is fabulous!
L.Rouwenhorst – Open course – Nottingham, September 2018