Level 4 Food Safety Management Training Course
Why choose us?
- We use experienced trainers who generate great feedback and exam results
- Our course is packed full of interaction and site specific exercises to challenge thinking and develop competency
- We tailor our in-house course to the specifics of your on-site food safety controls ensuring the content is relevant and meaningful
Concentrating on the managerial requirements for food safety, the Level 4 Food Safety course provides the knowledge and understanding needed to design and implement valid and robust food safety controls.
The Level 4 Food Safety course covers how to challenge and review existing controls, along with how to develop and maintain a positive food safety culture.
- Food safety hazards and their control
- Operational requirements needed to ensure food safety
- Food safety legislation
- Using HACCP to manage food safety
- Verification and maintenance of food safety management procedures
Key supervisors and managers
2.5 hour two-part exam consisting of 30 question multiple choice and a written examination
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance