Level 3 HACCP for Manufacturing or Catering Training Course
Why choose us?
- We have many years of HACCP expertise
- Our trainers generate great exam results
- We use your HACCP plans during training to ensure the team thoroughly understands how your HACCP plan has been designed and the controls in place
- Our course is packed full of interaction and site specific exercises to challenge thinking and develop competency
Our Level 3 HACCP qualification covers the practical application of the HACCP principles and provides the knowledge and understanding required to be an effective member of the HACCP team. This is typically the level to which most food manufacturers working to BRC, or the major retailer requirements, would train their HACCP team members to.
- What HACCP is and why its used
- Legal requirements for HACCP
- The role of prerequisite programmes
- The Codex principles and steps
- Putting the principles into action
- Implementing HACCP
- Validation and verification of HACCP
- Documentation and record keeping
HACCP team members and other key employees
- 90 minute multiple choice examination
Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
Level 3 HACCP course options
Very enjoyable, interesting course. It was all useful and applicable, but relaxed and fun. The tutor had great knowledge and training skills.
Bradgate Bakery (Samworth Bro’s) – November 2017
I really appreciated Gill’s patience and help in understanding all of the aspects.