Level 4 in HACCP Training Courses
The level 4 HACCP course will take your knowledge to the next level and covers the key management aspects essential for an effective HACCP system.
Now required by many of the major retailers, the knowledge gained on our level 4 course will help you challenge and review your existing system to ensure it is robust and meets best practice.
We offer both a Level 4 Award in HACCP Management for Food Manufacturing and Level 4 International Award in Managing HACCP for Catering.
Aimed at: HACCP team leaders, technical managers, consultants, trainers and enforcers
Duration: 5 days
Aim: To provide the skills required to effectively lead a HACCP team and manage a HACCP system
Examining Body: RSPH or HABC
- Background to HACCP
- Legislative requirements
- Preparing for HACCP
- Prerequisite programmes
- Using the codex 12 step logic sequence
- Effective validation and verification
- Maintaining the system
- Managing HACCP
- Food safety culture
Why choose us?
- Many years of HACCP experience
- Carried out substantial HACCP reviews with major manufacturers
- A proven track record – 95% pass rate or above
- Several prize winners at this level
- Great feedback and results
- Trainers with RSPH & HABC examiner experience
- RSPH: The assessment consists of two papers; paper one is a 2 hour written examination; paper two is a case study to be completed in 90 minutes
- HABC: Assessment is a 3 hour written case study-based examination
A Level 3 HACCP qualification is recommended, but not essential, if the candidate has practical experience of HACCP. It is recommended that candidates have knowledge of food hygiene and safety that is contained in Level 3 Awards in Food Safety.
Next Open Level 4 HACCP in Food Manufacturing Courses
Please click onto the online shop to find out when our next courses are. These are held in Leeds City Centre.
To book yourself on a course, please go to our online shop.