HACCP Validation and Verification Training Course
Effective HACCP validation and verification is increasingly important but often still misunderstood.
This training course will provide the understanding required to differentiate validation and verification and the techniques which can be used to prove your HACCP system is effective.
Why choose us?
- Experienced and practical trainers
- Lots of exercises, group tasks and discussions to ensure engagement
- Great feedback and results
- Lots of ways to encourage delegates to challenge their thinking
At a glance:
Aimed at: HACCP Team Members and Technical Team Members
Duration: 1 day
Aim: To provide knowledge to effectively validate and verify HACCP systems
Examining Body: AAA Ltd
- The meaning & purpose of validation and verification
- Legal requirements
- Validation & verification methods
- Evidencing your HACCP system is effective
- Latest thinking and best practice
At the end of the course you will:
- Understanding the terminology and meaning of validation and verification
- Understand the difference between validation and verification
- Be aware of a range of validation and verification techniques
- Understand how provide robust evidence that your HACCP system is effective
A level 3 HACCP qualification is recommended, but not essential, if the candidate has practical experience of HACCP. It is recommended that candidates have knowledge of food hygiene and safety that is contained in Level 3 Awards in Food Safety.