Legal Food Labelling Training Course
Why choose us?
- We can tailor our in-house course to specific on-site examples, taking into account the customers you produce for
- Our legal food labelling course is very interactive and packed full of exercises, group tasks and discussions to engage delegates and provide lasting competency
- Our trainers have practical experience of creating labels and many years of training experience too
Our legal food labelling course provides the most up-to-date requirements for food labelling, taking into consideration the customers you manufacture for.
The course takes delegates through from basic requirements to the finer details of legislation and best practice. Covering allergens, nutrition and claims, our course helps your team to create food labels that are legal and accurate.
- Basic requirements for food labelling
- Ingredient listings
- Requirements for labelling specific categories of foods
- Minimum durability & shelf life
- Quantity control & indication of quantity
- Allergen labelling requirements
- Nutrition labelling
Key supervisors and managers
No formal assessment, certificate of attendance
Adele Adams Associates Ltd
Course options: Legal food labelling
“It was all enjoyable. Helpful that we were given reference links to take back with us”
Country Style Foods – Open Legal Labelling Course – February 2018