M&S Product Integrity for Non-Technical Teams
Aims of the course
The M&S Product Integrity for Non-Technical teams course is aimed at a non-technical audience with the objective of spreading the integrity message. Delivered on-site the course covers integrity across the entire end-to-end supply chain but with a greater focus on the factory box segregation element. The course can also include a factory based exercise to challenge the segregation controls on site.
- What is integrity and why we need it?
- M&S requirements and claims on-pack
- Protecting on-pack claims through raw materials and segregation controls
- Traceability and mass balance
- Wider team’s role in integrity
Who should attend?
Non-technical team e.g. Production, Goods-in, New Product Development and Procurement: for M&S Suppliers only
No formal assessment, certificate of attendance
Adele Adams Associates Ltd