M&S Product Integrity - Improving your assessment - 1 day
Aims of the course
The aim of M&S Product Integrity improving your assessment course is to focus on how an existing product integrity assessment can be improved. This course is aimed at suppliers who have largely completed their assessment and typically undergone an integrity audit. This course looks at how to challenge the robustness of the assessment and practical controls stemming from it.
- A reminder of the basics
- Claims – deciding what is and isn’t a claim
- Typical non-conformances in the supply base
- Challenging the robustness of your methodology
- Verifying the effectiveness of practical controls
- Keeping your assessment valid and relevant
Who should attend?
Technical Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Production Managers and Procurement/Purchasing Managers
No formal assessment, certificate of attendance
Adele Adams Associates Ltd