M&S Product Integrity - Getting started - 2 day course
Aims of the course
The aim of the M&S product integrity course is to take suppliers through the concept and principles of product integrity. This course is aimed at suppliers who have just started their journey or want to revisit the fundamentals. The course will take delegates through the M&S Integrity and Segregation Codes of Practice and explain how the principles of the COPs can be met. The course will deliver an understanding of the practical methodology which could be used to carry out the required assessment.
- The principles of the M&S Product Integrity, Segregation and Raw Material Codes of Practice
- Identifying claims
- Practical methodology for carrying out a product integrity assessment
- How to assess potential errors in the factory box that could compromise claims
- How to assess potential threats in the supply chain that could compromise claims
- How to ensure your assessment is robust
Who should attend?
Technical Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Production Managers and Procurement/Purchasing Managers
No formal assessment, certificate of attendance
Adele Adams Associates Ltd