Why choose us?
We ensure our trainers have practical auditing experience and regularly carry out audits.
We use a factory-based exercise to put the theory into practice, using your documentation and systems to give a ‘real life’ experience. Our trainers generate great feedback and exam results. Delegates gain a recognised qualification.
- What auditing is & the benefits of it
- What auditing involves
- The auditor’s skills and tools
- The stages of the auditing process
- Finding objective evidence & drawing conclusions
- Practical auditing exercise using areas of your existing Quality Management System
- If you cannot do a live audit, e.g. not at site, online and working from home, then we have a classroom-based audit assessment
- Level 3 HABC Examination
Internal auditors with some auditing experience
A 30 question multiple-choice examination to be completed in 1 hour
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC)
- Live Online Training using a remote trainer, available for open or in-house courses
- Face-to-face classroom-based training at your site or on an open course
See what customers say about our Level 3 Effective Auditing course
Learn about our other auditing course
Level 2 Internal Auditing
Level 3 Internal Auditing