Level 3 HACCP Course content
- What HACCP is and why its used
- Legal requirements for HACCP
- The role of prerequisite programmes
- The Codex principles and steps
- Putting the principles into action
- Implementing HACCP
- Validation and verification of HACCP
- Documentation and record keeping
Course Description for Level 3 HACCP:
Our Level 3 HACCP qualification covers the practical application of the HACCP principles and provides the knowledge and understanding required to be an effective member of the HACCP team.
This is typically the level to which most food manufacturers working to BRCGS, or the major retailer requirements, would train their HACCP team members to.
Open course cost per place: £495 + VAT or 2 for £850 + VAT
Why choose us?
- We have many years of HACCP expertise
- Our trainers generate great exam results
- We use your HACCP plans during training to ensure the team thoroughly understands how your HACCP plan has been designed and the controls in place
- Our course is packed full of interaction and site specific exercises to challenge thinking and develop competency
Can I book an in-house course instead?
Yes! Our in-house courses are more cost effective if you wish to have a team trained on this subject rather than just a couple of people. It is for a maximum of 12 delegates. Please contact us for a quote and we’ll give you the dates we have available.
Terms and conditions of booking
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT and your invoice will show the VAT added. Course fees must be paid 21 days prior to the course start date. Once the booking has been received by Adele Adams Associates Ltd, you are liable for payment.
If you are unable to attend, substitutions (i.e. name changes) can be made but cancellations cannot normally be made. You can transfer to another course if your current course is more than 10 working days away, free of charge. If it is within 10 working days of the course, you will be liable to pay the full price for the current course place and the new course place.
Please note it may be necessary, for reasons beyond our control, to alter the programme or tutors. Adele Adams Associates Ltd reserve the right to cancel the course, for such reasons as undersubscription. In such an event a full refund will be given or transfer to another course. No responsibility is accepted for incidental loss resulting from such a cancellation. Course fees do not include accommodation.
There are only 12 places per course available. Once you click on the course date you require and underneath it will tell you if it is available or not.