Our 2-day Level 3 HACCP open course covers the practical application of the HACCP principles and provides the knowledge and understanding required to be an effective member of the HACCP team.
Level 3 HACCP Open Course content:
- What is HACCP and a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) and why it’s used
- Legal requirements for HACCP
- The role of prerequisite programmes (PRPs)
- The Codex principles and steps including hazard analysis, Critical Control Points (CCPs), critical limits, & monitoring systems
- Putting the principles into action
- Implementing HACCP & how to maintain the system
- Validation and verification of HACCP
- Documentation and record-keeping
Level 3 HACCP Open course information:
Key learning objective: To understand how to effectively apply the principles of HACCP Summary of learning outcomes:
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- State the importance of HACCP-based food safety management systems
- Explain and utilise the Codex-based methodology for HACCP-based systems
- Contribute to the development of HACCP-based systems
- Evaluate HACCP-based procedures
Most food manufacturers working to BRCGS, or the major retailer requirements, train their HACCP team members to Level 3 HACCP standards.
Typically, you hold a Level 2 HACCP qualification, however, if you do not have this qualification, and have been working with HACCP, please just contact us. We’d be happy to help you decide if you’ve enough experience to pass the Level 3 HACCP course.
This Level 3 HACCP course is accredited & certificated by the Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance.
Level 3 HACCP Open course cost per place: £595 + VAT or 2 for £1,050 + VAT
Why choose Adele Adams Associates?
- We have many years of HACCP expertise
- Our trainers generate great Level 3 HACCP exam results
- We use your HACCP plans during training to ensure the team thoroughly understands how your HACCP plan has been designed and the controls in place
- Our course is packed full of interaction and site-specific exercises to challenge thinking and develop competency
Can I book an in-house course instead?
Yes! Our in-house courses are more cost-effective if you wish to have a team trained on this subject rather than just a couple of people. It is for a maximum of 12 delegates. Please contact us for a quote and we’ll give you the dates we have available.
Terms and conditions of booking
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT and your invoice will show the VAT added. Course fees must be paid 21 days before the course start date. Once the booking has been received by Adele Adams Associates Ltd, you are liable for payment. To secure your place, course fees must be paid at least 21 days before the course start date.
If you are unable to attend, substitutions (i.e. name changes) can be made but cancellations cannot normally be made. You can transfer to another course if your current course is more than 10 working days away, free of charge. If it is within 10 working days of the course, you will be liable to pay the full price for the current course place and the new course place.
Please note it may be necessary, for reasons beyond our control, to alter the programme or tutors. Adele Adams Associates Ltd reserve the right to cancel the course, for such reasons as undersubscription. In such an event a full refund will be given or transferred to another course. No responsibility is accepted for incidental loss resulting from such a cancellation. Course fees do not include accommodation.
There are only 12 places per course available. Once you click on the course date you require, it will tell you if it is available or not.