L4 HACCP Refresher Open course content
- Basics reminders and revision
- The role and use of pre-requisite programmes
- Refresher of the HACCP Principles
- Effective validation & verification
- Latest thinking and best practice
- Maintaining HACCP and a food safety culture
L4 HACCP Refresher Open Course information:
This course refreshes the skills required to effectively design, maintain and manage a robust HACCP system and covers new developments and best practices.
Trainees will typically already hold a level 4 HACCP qualification.
The L4 HACCP Refresher course can help your HACCP team members ensure their system is effective and based on a sound rationale and methodology.
Open course cost per place: £375 + VAT or 2 for £650 + VAT
The course price includes soft copies of handouts, a certificate & a workbook.
Why choose Adele Adams Associates Ltd?
- We have many years of HACCP expertise
- Our trainers have practical experience of HACCP in many different contexts
- Our course includes lots of exercises, group tasks and discussions to challenge thinking
- We generate great feedback and results
- Have a look at our handy blog about why you should choose us for your Level 4 courses
Check whether you need to come on the course with our Level 4 HACCP Quiz!
Can I book an in-house course instead?
Yes! Our in-house L4 HACCP Refresher courses are more cost-effective if you wish to have a team trained rather than just individuals. It is for a maximum of 12 delegates. Please get in touch for a quote and suggested dates we have available.
Terms and conditions of booking
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT and your invoice will show the VAT added. Course fees must be paid 21 days prior to the course start date. Once the booking has been received by Adele Adams Associates Ltd you are liable for payment. To secure your place, course fees must be paid at least 21 days prior to the course start date.
If you are unable to attend, substitutions (i.e. name changes) can be made but cancellations cannot normally be made. You can transfer to another course if your current course is more than 10 working days away, free of charge, however, if it’s within 10 working days of the course, you will be liable to pay the full price for the current course place, and the new course place.
Please note it may be necessary, for reasons beyond our control, to alter the programme or tutors. Adele Adams Associates Ltd reserve the right to cancel the course, for such reasons as undersubscription. In such an event a full refund will be given or transfer to another course. No responsibility is accepted for incidental loss resulting from such a cancellation.
There are only 12 places per course available. Once you click on the course you require, underneath it will tell you if it is available or not.